Donate to the Siddha Yoga Ashram in Oakland
The day-to-day operations and facilities maintenance of the Siddha Yoga Ashram in Oakland are financially supported by members of the local community. The buildings that the Ashram occupies were built in the early 20th century. Donations go directly to support the upkeep of this sacred place.
Monthly or Single Donation
- Many Siddha Yogis and friends of Siddha Yoga in the local community choose to make a monthly pledge/donation to the Siddha Yoga Ashram in Oakland, as this provides a dependable, sustainable income for the Ashram, enabling long-term planning.
- Others make a single offering in honor of a loved one, to celebrate a birthday or anniversary, or simply to show their support.
How to Make a Donation
- Financial donations may be made by check, cash, or credit card and may be placed in the box on the donation table in the lobby across from the shoe room.
- The green donation cards on the table can be used for both monthly and single donations to the Siddha Yoga Ashram in Oakland
- Complete the card and place it in the envelope with the check, cash, or credit card information.
- Please make checks payable to SYDA Foundation and write “Oakland” in the memo area.
- If you choose to donate by credit card, please be sure the numbers are legible.
- To donate by phone, call 510-898-2700, extension 4022.
- You can leave a message with credit card details or request that someone return your call.
- Send credit card information or a check payable to SYDA Foundation, with “Oakland” written in the memo, to:
Siddha Yoga Ashram in Oakland
1107 Stanford Avenue
Oakland, CA 94608
For more information:
Call 510-898-2700, extension 4022, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.