Siddha Yoga Meditation:
Monthly Meditation Sessions
via Live Audio Stream 2017
A new series of Siddha Yoga Meditation Sessions is available to enrich your study and practice of Gurumayi’s Message for 2017.
By participating in these sessions, you will discover how your own breath is one of the most powerful and accessible means to enter the Heart in meditation.
Participate via audio webcast at the Siddha Yoga Ashram in Oakland
- Session I: April 2. Creating Space for the Breath to Flow.
- Session II: May 14. Mantra Japa: The Resonance of the Heart
- Session III: June 4. The Luminous Doorway
- Session IV: June 25. Following the Movements of the Shakti
- Session V: July 30. Recognizing Your Own Goodness
- Session VI: August 27. Your Practice is a Radiant Light
- Session VII: September 24
Participate online via live audio stream or audio webcast
You can participate online on any personal computer or electronic device with access to the Internet, such as a smartphone or tablet. After the conclusion of the live audio stream, the event will become available as a webcast about one hour after the live audio stream concludes.
You can register for each session individually or the full series at the Siddha Yoga path website.
- You can register for the full series: $140 (for adults in the US)
- You can register for each session individually: $25 per session (for adults in the US).
Once you are registered online you can participate at no additional cost at the Siddha Yoga Ashram in Oakland if you provide proof of your online registration. Email your proof of payment to email@example.com or bring a photocopy of your proof of payment to the Registration Department counter between 9:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. on the morning of the event.
You can register for a single session offered via webcast at the Siddha Yoga Ashram in Oakland.
- Adults: $15 per session
- Young adults (age 24 and under): $5 per session
If you have questions regarding the registration process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 510-898-2703.
Prepare for a meditation session in this series by engaging with Gurumayi's Message for the year on the Siddha Yoga path website.
To support your participation, bring a journal, pen, asana, shawl, and small bottle of water.