Siddha Yoga Sadhana Retreat
Meditate: Experience the Light of the Self
October 27 - November 3, 2018
Silence, Study, and the Practice of Meditation
Siddha Yoga Sadhana Retreats provide an environment for committed Siddha Yoga students to explore and strengthen their spiritual practice over the course of 6 days. This retreat includes the Siddha Yoga Shaktipat Intensive on October 27, 2018.
Elements of the retreat daily schedule
- Guided learning sessions with a Siddha Yoga Meditation Teacher
- Hatha Yoga
- Personal study and reflection
The retreats are for up to 25 students. This helps maintain a focused atmosphere and allows for optimal interaction between students and the teachers of the retreat.
Retreat participants also practice silence as a spiritual discipline. In the golden light of this silence, participants can see more deeply into the nature of their own meditative experience.
There are prerequisites and an application process for the retreat:
- Read the prerequisites before applying for the retreat
- Complete your application and e-mail it to email@example.com
- 2 years of a steady Siddha Yoga sadhana
- Participation in at least 1 Siddha Yoga Shaktipat Intensive
- A practice of daily meditation for 1 year
- A regular practice of dakshina
- Fluent in English (No translation will be available)
- Adults: $1700
- Young Adults (ages 18 - 24): $570
Accommodations for Retreat Participants
- Adult: Double occupancy: $80/per night; Single occupancy: $100/per night
- Young Adult: Double occupancy: $60/per night; Dorm occupancy: $50/per night
Accommodations includes 3 meals daily.
For questions about this event please call 510-898-2700 extension 4108 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org