Siddha Yoga Sadhana Retreat
Meditate: Experience the Light of the Self
October 21 - 28, 2017
Silence, Study, and the Practice of Meditation
Siddha Yoga Sadhana Retreats provide an environment for committed Siddha Yoga students to explore and strengthen their spiritual practice over the course of 6 days. This retreat includes the Global Siddha Yoga Shaktipat Intensive on October 21, 2017.
Elements of the retreat daily schedule
- Guided learning sessions with a Siddha Yoga Meditation Teacher
- Hatha Yoga
- Personal study and reflection
The retreats are for up to 25 students. This helps maintain a focused atmosphere and allows for optimal interaction between students and the teachers of the retreat.
Retreat participants also practice silence as a spiritual discipline. In the golden light of this silence, participants can see more deeply into the nature of their own meditative experience.
- 2 years of a steady Siddha Yoga sadhana
- Participation in at least 1 Siddha Yoga Shaktipat Intensive
- A practice of daily meditation for 1 year
- A regular practice of dakshina
- Fluent in English (No translation will be available)
- Now accepting Siddha Yoga Sadhana Retreat 2017 applications
- Download application by clicking here
- Follow application instructions completely
- E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for initiating the review process
For further information and questions, please contact Mathura Gilian, the Siddha Yoga Sadhana Retreat Coordinator, at 510-898-2700, extension 4106.
- Retreat Fees (includes the Siddha Yoga Shaktipat Intensive)
Adult: $1700; Young Adult (age 24 and under): $570
- Accommodations Rates ((includes 3 meals daily). Special Rate for Retreat Participants.
Adults: Double occupancy $80/per night; Single occupancy: $100/per night
Young Adult (age 24 and under): Double occupancy $60/per night; Dorm occupancy $50/per night